Per-Diem Program Aid
Utica, New York
Adult Day Services
Provide Assistance to the Participants of the Adult Day Services Program
- Assist ADS participants with personal care needs, meal preparation, set-up and clean-up
- Assist participants with activities
- Assist with daily living skills and socialization.
- Transportation escort for ADS participants when needed
- Assist participants on and off transport vehicle.
- Assist consumer into doctor’s apt, making phone calls and getting on and off a bus
- Ensure consumer is taking medication
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality of all work related information
- Act in a manner consistent with the Independent Living philosophy
Minimum High School Diploma or GED
1-2 years working with individuals with disabilities
Must have flexibility adapting to new situations and the ability to work as a team. Must
have excellent verbal and written communication, flexibility and superior interpersonal and
The above statements are intended to describe the principal functions of the position. They
are not intended to encompass all duties
Hourly Wage- $12.00/Hour
RCIL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.