- NCPAC General Information Brochure
What is the North Country Parent Assistance Center?
- NCPAC General Information Brochure - Spanish Version
- Summary of Services Brochure
There Is More Out There Than Special Education! This brochure summarizes some of the types of services available
- Summary of Services Brochure - Spanish Version
- Helpful Acronyms
A Guide to Commonly Used Acronyms in NYS Special Education
- Helpful Acronyms - Spanish Version
- NCPAC Newsletter - 1st Edition
In this issue: 1. What is the NCPAC? 2. Special Education: Preparing Yourself for School 3. Regulations Regarding Parent Membership 4. ADA and Special Education
- NCPAC Newsletter - 2nd Edition
This issue talks about the move from CPSE to CSE, preparing for the Committee on Special Education meeting, and preparing for the transition to life after high school.
In this issue: 1. Keeping Elementary-Aged Students Engaged During the Summer 2. Avoiding Boredom and Summer Learning Loss 3. Summertime Blues
In this issue: 1. “Bad” Report Card…What to do? 2. We survived the First Quarter, Now What? (Transition Aged Students) 3. Regulation Review 4. Fall Workshop Schedule