- NYS Office of Special Education
- NYS IEP Guidance
- New York State Department of Special Education
- NYSED Test Access and Accommodations Manual
- Register to Receive Information on Services for Students with Disabilities
- Regulations of the Commissioner of Education – Parts 200 and 201
- Special Education in Plain Language
A user friendly handbook on special education, law, policies and practices in NYS created and provided by the Special Education Task Force. It provides information for parents and families about laws, regulations, and policies affecting special education programs and services. Also available in Spanish.
- Bullying and Students with Disabilities (2014)
This publication provides information to parents, advocates, and school districts about the laws, regulations, and policies of bullying and harassment in schools.