Bilingual Day Program Aide
Starting Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour; $14.54 per hour after six months of successful employment.
- 401K 6% match
- Full-Time employees qualify for health, dental and vision insurances
- Sick leave. Double pay if working holidays
- Monday-Friday: day hours between 8:00am-4:00pm
- Additional benefits available
The successful candidate will be working with participants in the Many Hearts Senior Care program, and are expected to:
- Assist participants with personal care, engage in social activities and assist with crafts.
- Ensure participants care plans are implemented.
- Provide monitoring and oversight to all participants.
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Certification and Education:
- Personal Care Aide (PCA) or other applicable direct care certification, or at least six months of direct care experience within the last year.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Fluency and proficiency (reading, writing speaking) in a second language and English is required for the position.
- Have a driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be flexible, have good interpersonal skills, and ability to develop effective relationships.
- Computer skills.
COVID-19 vaccination required for this position. RCIL will engage in the accommodation process when an exemption is requested.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Location: Utica, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!