Vice President of CDPAP
Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program
The Resource Center for Independent Living is looking for a Vice President of Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) to provide the direction and leadership of all CDPAP functions. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Manage the hiring, training and supervision of all CDPAP program staff;
- Preside over all program operations;
- Ensure program is compliant with all pertinent rules, laws and regulations;
- In collaboration with the Finance department, oversee the program budget and monitor fiscal performance;
- Lead program quality initiatives;
- Set goals, monitor work performance and evaluate results to ensure program objectives and requirements are met;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources and key stakeholders; and
- Assist staff to develop mediation and intervention strategies and implement them to resolve conflicts and advocate as needed.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
A minimum of five (5) years working in the Human Services field with at least two (2) years supervisory experience is required. Successful candidates will have knowledge of Medicaid, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Independent Living Philosophy. Progressive experience and demonstrated skills in program oversight, supervision, and coordination.
Excellent computer (including MS Outlook, Word, Excel), verbal and written communication, organization, supervision, advocacy, budget analysis, negotiation, conflict resolution, and business strategy.
A minimum of Associate’s Degree is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Placement: Full-Time, Exempt
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
How to Apply:
A hard copy of your resume, cover letter and compensation expectations may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment or email@example.com.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!