Staff Development Trainer
Starting Pay Rate: $19.18 per hour
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a four-day work week, nine-day biweekly schedule with a three-day weekend every other week, or a typical five-day work schedule.
- 16 vacation annual days, 12 annual sick days, and 11 annual paid holidays
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Schedule and conduct New Employee Orientation (NEO) and other trainings.
- Ensure all training regulations are being met.
- Maintain accurate and current Training Department materials and records.
- Assist program supervisors, directors, and administrators with tracking of training-related information.
- Complete regular assessments/surveys to ensure that training needs of the organization’s staff members are addressed and trainings are being delivered in a way that is beneficial.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; an Associates Degree is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Two years of experience with training and professional development skills for adults.
- Knowledge of OPWDD and Department of Health training regulations.
- Human Services experience is preferred.
The COVID-19 vaccination is requireed for this position. RCIL will engage in the accommodation process when requested.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Travel Required: No
Location: Utica, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!