Human Resources Generalist
Starting Salary: $48,750
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, and medical and training credentialing processes.
- On-call duties for a month, every third month, for Worker’s Compensation incidents.
- An Associate degree in a related field is required. Bachelor degree preferred. Pertinent human resource experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of three years of Human Resources experience.
- A minimum of three years of Supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Human Resource knowledge regarding recruitment and retention principles, credentialing regulations, employee records and employee relation rules.
- Knowledge of DOL rules, and DOH and OPWDD regulations.
Benefits: RCIL offers a generous benefits package
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a four-day work week, nine-day biweekly schedule with a three-day weekend every other week, or a typical five-day work schedule.
- 16 vacation annual days, 12 annual sick days, 11 annual paid holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave.
- 401K with a 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance, basic /supplemental life insurance
- Additional benefits available (tuition reimbursement, EAP, etc.)
COVID-19 vaccination is required. RCIL will engage in the accommodation process when an exemption is requested.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Travel Required: No
Location: Utica, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!