Part-Time Registered Nurse
Successful candidates should submit compensation expectations with their resume and cover letter. Qualified applicants for this position should be contacted by telephone to begin the interview process.
Paid Sick Leave
401K with 6% match
Heavily subsidized health insurance for those working 30 plus hours a week
- Additional benefits available
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide RN back-up for the At Home Independent Care (AHIC) Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA)’s full-time RN Case Manager;
- Functions may include responsibilities such as completion of program intakes, conducting nursing assessments, and the introduction of direct care providers to the individuals receiving LHCSA services.
- Execute continuous quality improvement efforts and monitor the program’s compliance with regulations and guidance in accordance with the NY State Department of Health (DOH); and
- Assist with the facilitation of staff trainings, as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Candidates must have at least five (5) years of direct nursing experience, preferably in a home health care setting. One (1) year of nursing supervision experience is highly preferred. Expertise in handling areas involving the aging, working with older adults, traumatic brain injuries and other disability populations is required. A Bachelor’s Degree and NY State licensure as a registered professional nurse (RN) are required.
Shift: Monday-Friday; specific schedule/daily hours to be discussed during interview process
Travel Required: Yes
Location: Utica, NY
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!