Consumer Directed Personal Assistant Program
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
The Consumer Directed Personal Assistant Program (CDPAP) is looking for a new Coordinator. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide initial orientation and ongoing support to participants of CDPAP;
- Meet with participants and their potential employees in the participant’s home to explain CDPAP;
- Monitor and document participant’s ability to manage their services and provide additional trainings as needed;
- Input and maintain participant information into the Medisked electronic database; and
- Learn and remain current on the regulations and policies of CDPAP.
Who may be considered:
Two (2) years working in the human services field or relatable work experience is required.
An Associate’s Degree in a related field is preferred. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Travel is required for this position.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
How to Apply:
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in its office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!