Support Services Coordinator
Our Waiver Department is looking for a Support Services Coordinator to develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources and key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Maintain written documentation of guidelines for the Individual Support Services (ISS)/Family Support Services (FSS) programs;
- Obtain and process supporting documentation and proof of service provision for billing of services/compliance;
- Review applications for appropriateness and issue a decision in the form of processing for approval or a letter declining the application;
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets for the ISS Central/FSS goods and services; balance contract totals with the finance department monthly; and
- Process applications and supporting documentation for FSS goods and services, including orders.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Experience with Microsoft Office, excellent organizational and communication skills are required.
An Associate’s Degree is preferred; a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
How to Apply:
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!