Bilingual Time and Attendance Specialist
Consumer Directed Personal Assistant Program
The CDPAP Department is looking to hire a new Bilingual Time and Attendance Specialist to track and monitor the Time and Attendance of the Consumer Directed Personal Assistant Program (CDPAP). The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Fully implement and maintain the Medisked call in/out system, including verifying new personal assistants and consumer’s data within various counties.
- Maintain CDPAP databases (and or revise streamline necessary demographics and statistical information relative to the operations of the program and to minimize duplication) including entering data.
- Monitor unused authorized hours for consumers and advise CDPAP Coordinators as appropriate. Verify overtime, authorized hours, and training hours while keeping CDPAP Coordinator informed.
- Check Medisked for calls not completed daily: research, correct, and confirm each one according to authorized hours and other information given. Check daily for call in form suspended workers, closed cases, or consumers on hold.
- Track employees who have failed to call in or out and contact the consumer and worker to ensure time is reported properly.
- Review, adjust and verify pre-payroll reports for accuracy prior to payroll export. After payroll export, correct any ADP issues involving overlapping shifts with different programs within RCIL to ensure accuracy.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Successful candidates will have at least two (2) years of database management experience
An Associates Degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, or related field is preferred. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
The ability to speak, read and write Spanish is highly preferred.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
Travel Required: No
How to Apply:
315-797-4642 ext. 1634
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in its office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activates. Apply today to make a difference!