Bilingual Time and Attendance Specialist
Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program
The Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) provides services to individuals that want to live at home, but need skilled nursing services and/or help performing everyday tasks. As a CDPAP Time and Attendance Specialist, you will track hours worked on a weekly basis by the Personal Assistants but the individuals create their own schedule based on their needs. The Time and Attendance Specialist works as a team to prepare payroll for approximately 1,500 workers statewide. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Implement and maintain the Medisked call in/out system used by Personal Assistants to record all times worked. Including verifying new Personal Assistants and Consumers data within various counties.
- Check Medisked for calls not completed daily by researching, correcting, and verifying hours worked for Consumers on assigned caseload. Check system daily for suspended workers, closed cases, or Consumers on hold.
- Track employees who have failed to call in or out and contact the Consumer to ensure hours worked are reported properly.
- Verify overtime and authorized hours while keeping CDPAP Coordinator informed. Monitor unused authorized hours and advise CDPAP Coordinators as appropriate.
- Review, adjust, and verify pre-payroll reports to ensure accuracy. Correct any issues within ADP after payroll export.
- Maintain CDPAP databases (and or revise to streamline necessary demographics and statistical information relative to the operation of the program and to minimize duplication) including entering data.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Successful candidates will have at least two (2) years of database management experience
An Associates Degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, or related field is preferred. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
The ability to speak, read and write Spanish is highly preferred.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
Travel Required: No
How to Apply:
315-797-4642 ext. 2992
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment or email@example.com.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!