CDPAP Coordinator Supervisor
The Resource Center for Independent Living is looking for a Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) Coordinator Supervisor to provide daily oversight and support to CDPAP Coordinators. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Interview, hire and supervise CDPAP Coordinators and oversee coordination-related tasks and activities;
- Generate accurate reports through effective utilization of electronic record-keeping system—including analysis of data, when necessary—for operational and managerial purposes;
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of documentation by staff;
- Develop, implement and monitor programmatic procedures in order to ensure the highest standard of quality service delivery; and
- Develop and provide on-going program-related training opportunities for staff.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Three (3) years of supervisory experience working in the Human Services field or relatable work experience is required.
Successful candidates will have a knowledge and understanding of Medicaid along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; an Associates Degree is required.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
How to Apply:
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment or email@example.com.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!