June 7th, 5-8pm
The Dorothy Smith Center For Advocacy
1607 Genesee Street Utica, NY 13501
Enjoy an evening of fine cuisine prepared by some of our beloved local celebrity chefs:
- Hors d’oeuvres ~ Mike Latreille from Michael’s Fine Food & Spirits
- Braised Pork Shoulder ~ Tim Hardiman from Tailor and the Cook
- Crab Cakes ~ Mike Miravalle and Francis Pezzolanella from Ocean Blue
- Homemade Pasta ~ Linda Irwin from Irwin’s Fine Foods
- Utica Greens ~ Luis Colon from Chesterfield’s
- Butternut Squash Soup ~ MaryJo Beach from The Bistro Villa Verona Vineyard
- Hummus & Tabouleh ~ Albert Zeina at Zeina’s Café and Catering
- Delectable Sweets ~ Jason Allen-Leonard from BITE Bakery and Café
- Wines, beers and spirits
- Emcee and Auctioneer, Dana Jerrard!
If you are interested in attending ($100 per person) or sponsoring this event, please contact:
Diana Noviasky at 315.797.4642 ext. 2986 or Georgianna Sanges at 315.797.4642 ext. 2987.
RCIL’s first annual fundraiser Many Hearts, One Purpose… Dining for a Cause will directly benefit elderly individuals in Herkimer and Oneida Counties (who do not qualify for government benefits) and would not otherwise be able to afford attending RCIL’s Adult Day Service program. This valuable program provides participants with personal care, social activities, door to door transportation, nutritious snacks, breakfast and a hot lunch. Activities are provided, for up to 55 people, in a safe and beautiful setting.