Human Resources Application Specialist
Starting Pay Rate: $17.44
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a four-day work week, nine-day biweekly schedule with a three-day weekend every other week, or a typical five-day work schedule.
- Minimum 16 vacation days
- 12 sick days
- Minimum 11 paid holidays
- 401K including employer 6% match
- Enhanced short-term disability
- Free life insurance coverage
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
- The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Collect and track all new worker packets, checking for completeness and accuracy;
- Ensure that all credentialing is entered accurately into the system; and
- Follow up with prospective workers, participants and coordinators on missing or incomplete documentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Candidates must have at least five years of clerical and customer service experience. Human Resources experience is preferred. The successful candidate should have a knowledge of Microsoft Office. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Travel Required: No
Location: Utica, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!