Human Resources Hiring Liaison
Starting Pay Rate: $17.44 per hour, plus an additional 5% if bilingual ($18.31)
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a four-day work week, nine-day biweekly schedule with a three-day weekend every other week, or a typical five-day work schedule.
- 16 vacation annual days, 12 annual sick days, and 11 annual paid holidays
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
The successful candidate will be expected to assist direct care workers in the hiring process by:
- Collecting and tracking all new worker employment applications, checking for completeness and accuracy.
- Follow up with prospective workers and others on missing or incomplete documentation.
- Process paperwork to hire employees.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Five years of clerical and customer service experience.
- Human Resources experience is preferred.
- Fluency and proficiency in a second language is preferred but not required (reading, writing, speaking).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work in electronic platforms.
COVID-19 vaccination is required. RCIL will engage in the accommodation process when an exemption is requested.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Travel Required: No
Location: Utica, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!