Annual Salary: $58,458.40
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a four-day work week, four-day work week, every other week, or a typical five-day work schedule.
- 16 annual vacation days, 12 annual sick days, and 11 annual paid holidays
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Process weekly payroll for all organizations under RCIL umbrella, accurately and timely.
- Design and run routine and investigative reports on payroll, time and attendance and monitor overtime, spread of hours.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies including processing manual checks.
- Oversight of daily/weekly workflow of the payroll process, ensuring complete, accurate and timely submission.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule that may include some weekends and holidays.
- High school Diploma, Associate’s Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Five years in processing payroll and general ledger activity.
- Word processing, spreadsheet applications, strong preference for ADP Knowledge.
- Very strong computer skills, strong Excel skills, analytical skills, mathematical skills.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer, and it is the policy of RCIL not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion or veteran status.
Travel Required: No
Location: Utica, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2957. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer and it is the policy of RCIL not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!