Data Entry Specialist
The Finance Department is looking for a Data Entry Specialist to perform various accounting functions for Payroll. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Assist in entering and processing bi-weekly payroll for all organizations under the RCIL umbrella;
- Entry of timesheets into ADP payroll system;
- Enter data into spreadsheets;
- Run routine and investigative reports on payroll and time and attendance;
- Enter execution orders into ADP payroll system;
- Resolve payroll discrepancies, including processing manual checks;
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and supervisors;
- Provide Customer Service support to employees and programs;
- Return calls and emails within 24 hours using exceptional customer service; and
- Be trustworthy with PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and sensitive information.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Experience working in payroll with a medium-to-large firm is preferred. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and data entry experience is required. Must have good mathematical and analytical skills, have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives and have outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
An Associate’s Degree in Accounting is preferred. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
How to Apply:
315-797-4642 ext. 1634
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!