Starting Pay Rate: $18.27 per hour
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a nine-day biweekly schedule with a three-day weekend every other week or a typical five-day work schedule.
- 16 vacation annual days, 12 annual sick days, and 11 annual paid holidays
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Assist participants with job-readiness skills and job development including: resume-building, communication, interviewing skills, and the employment application process.
- Discover the participant’s skill set to ensure appropriate job matches.
- Network with local employers to increase opportunities for participants.
- Provide participants with on-the-job training including interaction with supervisors and co-workers.
- Provide long-term job retention support for individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least two years of experience providing vocational and employment services to individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
COVID-19 vaccination is required. RCIL will engage in the accommodation process when an exemption is requested.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Travel Required: Yes
Location: Utica, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!