NY Connects can work with anyone who needs information on long term services and supports - children or adults with disabilities, older adults, family members and caregivers, friends or neighbors, veterans, and helping professionals.
NY Connects can help you...
- Find care and support
- Remain independent
- Understand care options
- Find transportation
- Learn about supports in caregiving
- Find supported employment programs
- Get answers about Medicare
- Apply for Medicaid and other benefits
Community long term services and supports are designed to help people remain healthy and independent:
Personal Care Services:
- Preparing meals
- Home safety and accessibility
- Household finances
Education and counseling:
- Independent living skills
- Supported employment
- Adult education
- Building occupational skills
Behavioral health/developmental supports and services:
- Intellectual/developmental disability supports and services
- Mental health services
- Substance use disorder services
Health and wellness:
- Abuse prevention and protection
- Managing chronic conditions
- Building community relationships
Get help with your long term services and supports needs!
Contact your local NY Connects Office in Oneida County by calling 315-272-2969
- NY Connects You to Independence! Your trusted source for free
- unbiased information and assistance!