In-Home Companion Care
This program serves individuals in their own home by providing companionship and assistance with everyday activities such as housework, preparing meals, grocery shopping, and transportation.
In Home Companion Care:
The perfect combination of help and companionship, our trained and qualified staff is available to visit you and help with everyday activities. Your assistant can help with household chores, take you places, and spend quality time with you in your own home. You do not have to do it all by yourself.
Companion Caregiver Services:
- Preparing Meals,
- Grocery Shopping,
- Transportation and assistance to appointments such as doctor visits or running errands,
- Companionship through conversation and other activities,
- Reminders regarding medications and prescriptions,
- Maintaining appointment calendars, correspondence, and telephone calls, and
- Assistance with daily routines.
In Home Companion Care is available throughout Oneida County and parts of Herkimer and Madison Counties.