Annual Salary: $58,458.40
- 16 vacation annual days, 12 annual sick days, and 13 annual paid holidays
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
Description: This position will support RCIL supervisors with evaluating employee performance, job requirements, and employee relations.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Assist Agency supervisors in evaluating employee performance and writing annual performance reviews.
- Train Agency supervisors on coaching, disciplining, performance review, and corrective action.
- Assist in updating job descriptions for all Agency positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a four-year college or university preferred. Related experience may be considered in lieu of higher education.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Work Experience Requirements: Five plus years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles or five plus years of experience in a higher management role.
- Knowledge: Employment law, performance management, hiring, human resources management, and communication processes.
- Skills: Ability to effectively mentor staff at all levels of the organization, manage multiple projects, collaborate, excellent oral and written communication, flexibility, public speaking and proficient in Microsoft suite applications.
Travel Required: No
Location: Utica, NY
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer, and it is the policy of RCIL not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2957. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer and it is the policy of RCIL not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!