Staff Development Trainer
The Training Department is looking for a new Staff Development Trainer. The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Schedule and conduct New Employee Orientation (NEO) and other trainings identified by RCIL;
• Collaborate with the Director of Training to ensure that all local, state, and federal training regulations are being met, and that all trainings that are required by the organization’s regulatory bodies are delivered, as necessary;
• Maintain accurate and current Training Department materials and records, including the Staff Training Calendar and attendance logs;
• Ensure that trainings are delivered in a manner that is interactive, engaging, supportive and beneficial to training attendees;
• Assist program directors/supervisors/administrators with tracking of training-related information, as necessary;
• Modify training activities to ensure we meet the specific needs of any group of training attendees (e.g., smaller group vs. larger group, or one program/department vs. all staff members;
• Commit to continuous quality improvement relative to trainings, and work with the Director of Training to modify training methods and materials, as necessary and appropriate; and
• Attend seminars/conferences as needed, or as requested by the Director of Training, to develop or maintain skill levels, as appropriate.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Successful candidates will have an extensive combination of relevant work experience, training, and facilitating to adults in a non-profit environment. Experience with e-learning systems, and technology-based tools preferred.
Associate’s Degree required; Bachelors’ Degree highly preferred. A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply via RCIL’s website at http://www.rcil.com/careers. A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!