Human Resource Generalist
Utica, New York
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
We are looking for an experienced Generalist to assist the Director of Human Resources and help manage our growing department. A successful candidate will be expected to:
- Serve as a back-up for the Director of Human Resources and the Human Resources Benefit Administrator;
- Assist with policies, processes, and investigations;
- Assist RCIL supervisors with interviews, corrective action processes, performance reviews and all other employee relation issues; and
- Work with payroll, and on software system projects, updates and concerns dealing with (but not limited to) time and attendance, employee access levels, reporting and troubleshooting issues.
- A minimum of three-to-five years of Human Resources experience;
- The successful candidate will have experience working with investigations, payroll support, policies, audits and employee relations.
- An Associates’ degree in Human Resources or related field experience is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Applicable experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Placement: Full-Time, Exempt
Salary Range: $48,000-$50,000
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Utica, NY
How to Apply:
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-797-4642. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in its office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; elders; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!