Administrative Assistant - Herkimer
Starting Pay Rate: $15.39 per hour
- 16 vacation annual days, 12 annual sick days, and 11 annual paid holidays
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Herkimer Office staff.
- Provide information, referral, and assistance to customers.
- Support a welcoming and helpful experience to visitors.
- Maintain current knowledgebase of community services for consumer referral purposes.
- A college degree preferred; a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Three years of clerical and administrative experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Written and oral communication skills.
The COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for this position. RCIL will engage in the accommodation process when an exemption is requested.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Travel Required: No
Location: Herkimer, NY
A hard copy of your resume and cover letter may also be forwarded to: RCIL, P.O. Box 210, Utica, NY 13503-0210, Attention: Recruitment.
It is the policy of RCIL to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at 315-272-2994. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a person’s disability.
RCIL promotes a scent/chemical free environment. To support this effort, we ask that all applicants refrain from wearing scented products while in the office.
RCIL is an equal opportunity employer. All persons—including people with disabilities; seniors; women; and people of racial and ethnic minority—are encouraged to apply.
It is RCIL’s policy and agency standard that all employees participate in advocacy for Civil Rights and Agency activities. Apply today to make a difference!